Client Financial Policy
- Your contract is between you and your insurance company – it is your responsibility to understand your insurance plan including your co-insurance, deductible, and co-payments. Saratoga Center for the Family cannot provide you with information surrounding your specific insurance plan or benefits.
- It is your responsibility to know whether the mental health provider is in network with your insurance plan. Saratoga Center for the Family cannot advise you as to whether our mental health providers are in network with your insurance plan.
- If you have any questions about your insurance benefits please contact your insurance company.
- All co-payments, co-insurance, and deductibles are due at the time of service.
- It is your responsibility to inform Saratoga Center for the Family if your insurance terminates or changes. You will be responsible for all charges incurred due to a lapse or change in insurance coverage.
- Financial assistance is available to qualifying clients (according to federal income guidelines). Please speak to our office staff if you would like more information about the financial assistance available through Saratoga Center for the Family.
- Any fees not paid by your insurance company are your responsibility. This includes fees associated with deductibles, co-insurance, co-payments and out of network charges.
- When payment has not been made in a timely manner, collection agencies may be utilized in collecting unpaid debts. The specific content of the services (e.g., diagnosis, treatment plan, progress notes, testing) is not disclosed. If a debt remains unpaid, it may be reported to credit agencies, and the client’s credit report may state the amount owed, the time frame, and the name of the clinic or collection source.
By clicking the Read and Agree button, I certify that I have read the information outlined in the Client Financial Policy. Any questions concerning these policies have been discussed. This also certifies my understanding of, and agreement with, the policies outlined in the Client Financial Policy document.
This consent remains in effect until discharge from services.