Thank you for your interest in working at Saratoga Center for the Family! We currently have the following positions open:
Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Saratoga Center for the Family, a non-profit agency with main offices located in Saratoga Springs NY, has an exciting opportunity for a Licensed Clinical Psychologist to join the team.
Required: Candidates must posses a PhD, PsyD, other license eligible Clinical Psychology degree or equivalent. New York State license required.
Function: Administer psychological evaluation, testing and other measures to children and adults, act as a primary clinician and provide training and consultation to the clinical department.
· Support the agency’s stated mission, short and long term goals and other development plans.
· Conduct clinical interviews, review case histories and consult with collaterals and agency clinicians as appropriate.
· Administer and interpret cognitive, developmental, emotional, behavioral, personality and other specialized psychological tests/instruments.
· Interpret test results and write thorough reports with relevant diagnoses and comprehensive treatment recommendations.
· Provide feedback to clients, family members, collateral service providers, and agency clinicians as appropriate.
· May act as a primary clinician for a small number of clients.
· Participate in all training, didactics and other professional growth opportunities.
· Participate in staff meetings and group clinical supervision on a regular basis.
· Conduct In-Service training for the agency.
· Keep abreast of the current trends and developments in the field of psychology, psychological testing, and evidence supported clinical methods, interventions and techniques.
· Provide supervision to psychology practicum students as necessary.
· Play a role in furthering a holistic, wellness based approach throughout the agency’s programs.
· Fulfill other responsibilities as requested by the Clinical Director and/or Executive Director.
· Adhere to ethical conduct and performance standards as described in the American Psychological Association’s Code of Ethics: GUIDELINES FOR PRACTICE: The Clinical Psychologist will follow the Ethical Principles of Psychologists & General Guidelines for Providers of Psychological Services as established by the American Psychological Association. The Psychologist shall adhere to all state and federal laws pertaining to his/her profession.
The Center is currently seeking to fill a full-time Licensed Clinical Psychologist position. The position may be able to be split into two part-time positions should candidates be interested in part-time opportunities.
Interested parties please submit cover letter and resume.
No phone calls please.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
Clinic Based Therapist
Saratoga Center for the Family, a non-profit located in Saratoga Springs is growing and expanding our team of professional clinicians and looking to add a F/T clinician. LCSW-R, LCSW, LMSW, LMHC, or LMFT credentials required to provide counseling for children, adolescents, adults and families. As a therapist at SCF, you will provide ongoing individual, family and group counseling sessions. Client base presents with a variety of concerns including victims of abuse and violence, trauma, families with parenting concerns, general anxiety and depression and behavioral problems. Experience with treatment of trauma, sexual abuse, and Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy preferred. Some counseling sessions can be done virtually due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our Mission: Saratoga Center for the Family works to build stronger families through mental health counseling, child advocacy and prevention programs.
Why Saratoga Center for the Family?
· Cohesive work environment
· Referrals are supplied
· Minimal paperwork
· Modern facility
· Paid training
· Agency provided administrative support
· Supervision for Licensure
· Student loan forgiveness program
• Valid New York State License
• LCSW-R, LCSW, LMSW, LMFT, LMHC credentials required
• Must be willing to work some evenings